Sunday, January 30, 2011

i am on FAIYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BURN BABY BURN!!

Burn baby burn!!! i am on Faiyer!!means i am so angry!!!


so i was watchin THE ADVENTURE OR OF MERLIN and believe it or not my dad change the channel 'hey i was watchin that!!!!'(with an unpleasent expression.like a furious dog)
geuss what?he did not said anything and still not changing the channel to what it was b4!!!
 now how would u felt if some asshole just change the channel that ur watchin which is ur favourite like its the most natural thing in the world now tell me what do feel about that? ah!!!of course ur furious like me!


dont blame what ur feelin just because its ur family, that person doesnt respect you!currently i'm watchin GOOD LUCK CHARLIE to make me laugh, wish me luck not to loose my control !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment