Sunday, July 3, 2011

i am hot tempered!but..



yes i admit i am a hot tempered person!hey,dont think negetively i do have some good things about my hot-tempered personality

FORGIVING
i'm a forgiving person,unless u cross the line then u need to say 'sorry' then i'll forgive u. hari ni ko buat hal lepas berapa jam,aku ok sudah.FYI i forgive easily but i wont forget easily.

GOOD JUDGEMENT
Thats what really amaze myself sometimes.even when i get totally angry i still can think rationally.how?i learn to think fair and just focus on the situation,how to solve it.what i should do?

HOLD ON
when my temper comes i hold it.even when i feel like exploding like a time bomb i still give a few chance for u to run as far as u can -before i exploded and transform into a monster or killing machine or terminator, depends on the eyes of the beholder..hahhaa urrmm.. scary!thats one word to describe me.(well,only when u mess with me)

I ADMIT I
i am a hot tempered person.so? so,i admit.some jerks in my life or urs doesnt have the word 'hot tempered' in their dictionary.At least theres someone like me.and i know being hot tempered is probably a problem.dont think i'm being shameless..yet! read more v below v

LEARN TO SOLVE MY HOT TEMPERED PROBLEM
see i'm almost an angel(dont slap me! i'm kidding) i knew i got a problem so i solve it.actually i havent solve it but i'm trying harder then u think.since i inherited my hot tempered from my dad and maybe a little from my mom, its hard to reduce it.how about getting rid of my hot tempered personality?(like impossible)but humans dont even know how far can they go, but when u do, u will be amaze with urself.ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW FAR OUR LIMITS ARE.

WHEN I'M NOT ANGRY
I have to admit i'm kind a funny since i like watching comedy shows than other genre.i get kind a crazy sometimes like i've eaten a pack of sugar.so people would also turn crazy because everyone would start laughing. and believe me,despite of my hot tempered personality i am a caring,friendly,cool(ok maybe not to u) and SWEET!

(Oww come on i cant be cool AND sweet?)WHATEVA!

anyway,i'm practising,learning,hoping to reduce or get rid of my hot tempered personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment