Friday, July 15, 2011

Allah please let this happen!

owhh please let what i'm planing for tommorrow will happen..Amin..

tomorrow i want to watch Harry Potter and The Deadly Hallows:part 2. my passion for Harry Potter started when i watch Harry Potter and the half blood prince in cinema.it was epic for me.when i got back home i got really crazy like totally crazy.i read my brother harry potter book even after i have watch the movie.

just forget about that.whats important is tomorrow i will watch HP 3D! + with mah amigos! or is it amigoses,since its in plural.ow whatever.anyway today i slap Nadhieyrawr Panda (my friend) but i dont think it hurt since i was just kidding around but i make it up for her.i give her a pass to hit me on my angelic face!(what?i'm prcticing english to elaborate my essay)
mianhe NADHIEYRAWR..

PS:we're going to hit pizza hut after watching HP 3D

No comments:

Post a Comment