Saturday, March 17, 2012

SHCOOL BREAK IS MY SHOPPING DAYS!

Assalamualaikum.Apa khabar sume!!! I am so happy that i might fall off my chair right now!!


well,the content is simple. This first semester break, i have been in a happy mode! You know why?because the the shopping malls are very friendly,they are having sales!!! So,lets just go straight to what have i bought!!! i bought a NIKE jogging shoe!trust me ,its so beutiful,so magical,so fabulous, SO!..i bought a LADYLIKE t-shirt! and (drum role please..) a cool grey DIESEL jacket!!!!

honestly,
i want to show off all my 'good stuff' especially my jacket!but,1)i'm so lazy to upload photo and 2)i understand the word show off as in 'menunjuk-nunjuk)..maka,it is up to ur imagination to imagine how awesome my good stuff are!!

macam biasa,i usually wear new stuff from the store immediately after aku balik rumah!!!

sorry for a boresome post.but so what? its my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment