Sunday, June 5, 2011

why wedding is it that i dislike wedding ?

its not because i dont like seeing a couple having a family relationship, ok?!
i list out my reasons:-
1)i dont like those loud music..which is a sound pollution! in addition,everyone can sing but not everyone can sing good!(seriously just keep ur voice among urself!)
2)the crowd! do i know u?do u know me? am i in the right wedding?
3)the boringness.. hello?is anyone going to talk to me?'mom lets go home.".hey!besides we already ate!
4)who's marrying who? its not like its my close family.i mean i should i come along?

but hey!one day i'm going to get married to right?and smone like me would say the same.besides if i dont know them cant i at least get to know them..hey,i might be facing with my soulmate!hahaha hey thats possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment