Friday, March 25, 2011

Story about this week..

this week theres alot of thing going on in my life

  1. feel my pain!-my classmates really are annoying!they move alot like sperm!but they are girls!they make noises,very loud noises!smtimes i dont think they elect me as the class monitor bcoz they think i would baby them..i already scold them in the warm morning breeze!
  2. there are plenty of projects need to be pass up.and there goes the english oral test.and we suck!i want to redo it!
  3. miss wong said i should be in the school english drama and she would be happy to give my name and two of my friends to miss fransisca!i'm scared.why not my friends?please teacher,dont put ur hopes on me.. i'm scared to death to tear ur heart and put ur hopes down
  4. i just bought my fav book!BTW did u know that the book title diary of a whimpy kid is going on the big screen?!!i read it before very funny

No comments:

Post a Comment